Join the practice
HADLOW MEDICAL CENTRE IS CLOSING THEIR PATIENT REGISTRATION LIST WITH EFFECT FROM 29th MARCH 2019
The only exception to the above criteria would be:
- You are living at the same address as patients already registered with Hadlow Medical Centre.
- You want to register a new baby
Our aim is to provide a high quality care in a safe environment thus the decision to restrict patient registrations by introduction of this policy.
PLEASE CONTACT THE PATIENT ALLOCATIONS TEAM ON 01622 228393 WHO WILL ALLOCATE YOU A GP PRACTICE.
If you wish to register with the Practice please:
- Check that you live within our Practice Area
- Complete a New Patient Questionnaire
- Complete a GMS1 Form
- If you have downloaded these copies please bring your completed questionnaire and GMS 1 Form to the Surgery - Find Us
- **Please be aware our telephone operates a queueing system. The telephone will be answered in order of call; however, if you the telephone to re-dial, your call will be placed at the back of the queue.**
Non English Speakers
These fact sheets have been written to explain the role of UK health services, the National Health Service (NHS), to newly-arrived individuals seeking asylum. They cover issues such as the role of GPs, their function as gatekeepers to the health services, how to register and how to access emergency services.
Special care has been taken to ensure that information is given in clear language, and the content and style has been tested with user groups.
Open the leaflets in one of the following languages:
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.