Practice Code of Conduct for Patients
- Please report to reception to book in when you attend the surgery. If the area is busy, please be as understanding as possible.
- The receptionists will try their very best to deal with your queries- if you are unhappy with a response from Reception (or any other member of the practice team) please ask to speak to the practice manager.
- Appointments with the doctors are for 10 minutes. However a double appointment can be booked if you feel you will require longer.
- If you cannot attend a booked appointment or no longer require it – please notify the surgery in order that the appointment can be offered to another patient.
- Please remember the doctor can see several patients in surgery in the time it takes to make a home visit – please try and attend the surgery if at all possible.
- If you are not clear on any guidance that has been given, please ask before you leave the surgery.
- You will always be seen by a doctor on the day you request an appointment if it is an emergency. However, this can only be made feasible if the emergency appointment system is not abused.
- If you feel increasingly unwell please tell the Receptionist. We can only help if we know.
- If you feel you would like to speak to the receptionist in a more private area than reception, please ask.
- Please respect other patient’s needs for a calm atmosphere in the waiting room and reception area.
- Please allow 72 hours written notice for repeat medication requests.
- If you have a problem with the Practice, please speak with the Practice Manager.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.