To enhance the quality of life of individuals in the local community through the efficient use of all health care resources available.
As an organisation Hadlow Medical Practice has long had a mission statement.
This is a carefully written paragraph to encompass the services provided and the community.
Our staff visions are the way in which our mission statement is fulfilled. As a learning organisation, we would like to share our visions and embrace and respect each other’s ideas, without being proscriptive as to what our staff’s visions should be.
Each staff member’s visions are important to us, and we feel that visions will develop and evolve over time, and new ones will appear as our dynamic organisation changes and new services are introduced and when new staff join us.
Prior to one of our all staff learning events staff visions and views were collated and then shared as part of the learning event. These visions were then used to create a vision board in our staff area.
We encourage our staff to put their visions and beliefs on our vision board to share beliefs and goals to improve patient care and to inform others.
- We are accountable: We ensure we take responsibility for our actions, and are open and transparent to the people who use our service. We embrace our duty of candour as outlined in CQC regulations 5 and 20 (see references).
- We are fair: We are consistent in the way we deal with people, both patients and staff, and show consideration, compassion and understanding.
- We are professional: We strive to achieve a high level of medical care for our patients and are responsive to medical need both for the individual and for the community as a whole. We maintain our professional learning and follow guidelines where appropriate to do so.
- We are innovative: We constantly review the service we provide and improve it when and where possible. We use all available resources, including technology to provide the best service we can.
- We are caring: We respect and value everyone for their contribution, we engage with the community and local resources where possible, we celebrate peoples’ differences and provide equality of opportunity for all without discrimination.
We consult, encourage feedback, listen and respond to our patients and our staff. We promote strong leadership throughout the organisation to encourage a high level of care.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.